Sunday, August 29, 2010

tonight

All of us keep changing.
This can be good or bad.
I wonder if there will be one day i do not know you?
I keep changing too.
So sorry it seems walking far and far from the one you know.
No longer being able to control my emotion.
Im just the so-called emotional girl,even it's not PMS.
Im just a slave of my emotion,
who getting tired of being disappointed again and again.
Till i do not even want to talk about it again and again.
No the Usual response i would give,
left only silence.
Rather prefer the silence will function well to cool the internal me.
I refuse to talk,
not wanting to spoil the silence i hardly gave.
Perhaps it is a stage where i have to go through.
Oh well,i miss friends.
To be exact,
i need friends.
No worry my dear friends,
im not going to complain anything.
It would be good if u can be quiet by myside.
That's more than enough.

1 comment:

  1. no worry =) your friend will always be there for you

    ReplyDelete