Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Pig


This is the latest addiction people around me get involved in.

Buddies around me busy playing this games though our timetable nowadays getting That Hectic.LOL!

This is my first time playing facebook games frankly speaking.hahah,i know im FAR outdated.==!!

In this games,Im always in dilemma either to steal people's pig.I know im stupid as it is JUST A GAME!

In reality,i can't steal,and so in games,im so struggled to steal other's thing.

At last,my hand is so itchy and keep on clicking,sorry oh.

To make things more 38,i apologized to jingxiang,i admitted that i stole his pig.hahahahhaahh!

I know you guys gonna laughed at me,im not a good gamer obviously!!

Well,i will control myself not to get addicted that much in it.

I cant waste my life by sitting in front of computer keep clicking and communicating with all the things.

I need to FEEL the world,get to know the world by myself.
=))

No comments:

Post a Comment