Monday, August 9, 2010

Emo


Getting Emo by days.
For the dont-know-what reason,no further elaboration.
Walking far apart from what i want?
Or im actually walking towards it?

People said,just live the life you want it to be.
Yet,what is the life i want it to be?
I Do Not Know.

Im not even be real in current life.
I can smile in front of you and being such a down and blue person when being alone.
Im not a good blogger as i couldn't share all my true feeling here due to certain constraints.
I have to mind my words.
Not letting too much of my private stuffs to be that exposed.
Such as love,friends.

I just cant be the i-dont-mind-what-you-think-about-me person.
Yea,i mind.

Where am i,how i will be if im not the ME now?

I long for a rainbow,a surprise,a new thing to inspire me what to go next,
Perhaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment