Friday, September 3, 2010

Morning!

It's 650am now.
Gosh,we gotta stay up whole night to work on our design tasks.
I guess there will be such Days ahead in the following days?
Dont be surprised and get shocked of my Look if you see me these few days.
Yea,i know i looked terrible.LOL.
Oh one more yippy thing,i have 2 weeks mid sem break starting now..!!!
I have......
lots of places wana go,
lots of things wana eat,
lots of movies wana watch,
lots of tops wana buy,
Okay,i know i should not ignore this,
HOMEWORK.
alright,fine.
Be bear in mind,
the key to change...is to let go of fear.
我忍忍忍忍..
Morning,you shall start your day with your favorite breakfast.
Such as this?
It's my all time favourite,YES!!
Have a nice day!
=)

2 comments:

  1. Happy holiday! ^^
    Get more rest and recharge during this holiday ya. And when I go back I'll see the vibrant you again! ^.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!
    I love holidayyy!!!
    Oh no,we must enjoy then!!
    See you soon.
    =))

    ReplyDelete