Friday, June 25, 2010

Captain Eric's BIG DAY!

    It was Ric Ric's BIG DAY.
His birthday celebration was held at QE ll.I was pleased to be invited.=)

Both of us reached there a bit late as CCL was so busy with his work.And yea,i was so hungry that time,Arrggghhh.
Happy Birthday to Ric Ric.
A little cute baby on the cake.:)
 

Yea,u got it right,Eric Tan was just had his 21st birthday celebration.
Swt,im old lady in his eyes perhaps.==


Food of the day which was my main concern as usual,

*Tadda*
My pasta,I love it!!


CCL's lamb chop.Yum Yum~

Photo section is a must!!

CCL and me left earlier as CCL had to catch up bus to KL for training. We managed to have a photo shooting section with all of them however.

See~

Uncle tan,you were the lucky one.
:)

Eric was teaching u guys how to OPEN EYES while taking photo.LOL!

An enjoyable night spent with all of you. Laughter atmosphere created and i just couldn't stop bursting into laugh when Bryant and Eric start talking,most of the time.
Oh my...
LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment