Monday, June 28, 2010

..........


I hope to be pampered,just like other girls.
I understand that not everyday is about sunshine,lollipops and roses,yet i just require for your care,even just a little,it can make me day!!

I dont really like to make a call which WILL NOT be answered.Im not the girl who will continue calling and calling like hell till the other party to pick up the call.I know you well.You are busy and i know that.

You are the typical career-minded man!!
  • Fully-concentrated in working.
  • ALL things can be REMOVED from  mind temporary,left only jobs.
  • Sleep is such a waste while working.
  • Having meals is LAGI a waste.
  • My comment is:You're SINGLE while working hour.
 So,girls,think twice,whether this kind of man suits you.:)

Just wana tell you that it was already 8pm now,my work finished at 5pm,and im home now with an empty stomach.U did not even text me that you will be late today.Thanks my colleague Mr L for fetching me home today.He always thinks that it is unsafe for a girl to stay at company that late everyday.To be touch-wood,i wonder who should i call to if there is anything Emergency and i need help at once.Since u will not pick up the call,i shall either call Mr LY or Mr LPH perhaps.

2 comments:

  1. Dear, sry for all this while.. T.T I knew that u'r disappointing on me. Just wana tell u no matter how, u r always come 1st in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "So,girls,think twice,whether this kind of man suits you" I agree! Think twice.

    ReplyDelete