Monday, July 26, 2010

I will be back

      It had been a few weeks that i didn't update my blog.I was bit busy since this semester started.Workload was getting heavier till i had to stretched all my NERVES at all times.Well,as darling said, be READY and be WILLING to overcome all the stress.It is a must-go-through period before indulging myself into real working world. I had made up my mind,i needed a CHANGE,from the aspect of attitude.I acquired an atmosphere which can push me to work around the clock as im not kind of people who has strong self-disciplinary.

     No more trips for schooling days please. Im sure all things will get MESS,very MESS when i back from traveling,if i really dare to promise you guys for any trip.Being a crazy lady ain't feeling good to me.LOL!I didn't want to get myself into hot sup and feeling of guilty will keep staying within me.GOSH! So,please don't try to tempt me with those wonderful trips my dear friends.im worry my REAL ME will promise you. ArGHHH.I need a pail of cold water.==!! Trips are allowed,but not now,not these few weeks,not now,not now,not now . I couldn't leave this campus for more then 3 days currently.not a good idea.not a good idea.not a good idea.not a good idea.not a good idea.not a good idea.not a good idea.not a good idea.not a good idea.not a good idea.not a good idea.not a good idea.not a good idea. TRIPS.for a few weeks at least. Okay,i will just...WAIT!
T________T

    I-will-show-you-i-will-do-it attitude is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment