Monday, July 12, 2010

All work and no play made Fion a dull girl!!


Well people,i couldn't believe that i am entering final year of my degree program.Is it a tough year ahead?Or a year full of FUN?

I have to take part in a competition next week.Four of us gonna work day and night to rush everything.We request our school lab to be opened at night,for US.Basically it means that attending lecture at day time,working at night time. To make my schedule more hectic,i have to complete my report in very limited time.So there will be a restless week ahead,i had not enough of FUN yet,i had just completed my internship last Friday.Besides,we got our design title by today already,at the very first lecture.Come on,i had refused to join the gangs to watch FIFA Final last night,yup i know it was only once in four years but i have classes the next day my friends,and i gonna miss the outing again tonight.
The increasing workloads make me going to shout out "I need FUN!!"

All Work and No Play made Fion a Dull Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment